About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, today is the day that I entered the "late thirties". I am no longer early thirties or mid-thirties...today I hit 37 and it feels weird and I feel old(er)...but know I am still a little young at heart...just not as young as I used to be. My boys were great today. They intercepted a phone message informing me the baby's crib was in, then picked it up today and just finished setting it up and putting the cute little sheets on! I love, love, love it. Of course it just completes his little room. My friends Kari and Heather took me out for a fab lunch and great chat (gossip) and wonderful company. Thanks ladies! Then I came home and one of my favorite movies was on, Pride and Prejudice! What a great day. I did work in my classroom a bit but I do enjoy that and feel great about how much I got done today. So, all in all...great day turning another year older. Thanks to all the texts, phone messages and hugs today wishing me well on my birthday! They are all greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

Anna Gradek said...

Happy Birthday to you! I love u! I'm glad your day was awesome...I'm sad I missed it!

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Happy Birthday my friend!!! Glad to hear you had an enjoyable day!

Ty and Molly said...

Happy Birthday!