About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Four Pregnants Ladies and Two Drunks


Now that is really not a fair title for the blog...but "two buzzed, not pregnant" didn't sound funny and I was trying for the "Four weddings and a funeral" title...well, I did say try.

Great and wonderful friends Beth and Heather took four pregnant ladies to lunch at Macaroni Grill (yummy). The fun parts were:

-choosing the non-pg ladies their drinks

-eating fab food

-laughing really loud and disturbing the peace at M. Grill

-having a great table to ourselves

-teasing our waiter and making him blush

-talking about men...past and present and laughing, laughing and laughing!

-did I mention laughing?
-being right next to the bathroom

-walking around Bridgeport for a few hours, window shopping and hanging out...sans kids and hubbies pulling us in their direction

-eating Gelato after fab lunch and not feeling guilty

-people watching at Bridgeport and laughing, laughing, laughing...really loud!!!!!

-enjoying each other's company and laughing


It was a great afternoon. I spent a total of 11 hours away from my home, family and comfort of just being home. It was a huge step for me this close to a delivery date... I had a great time and appreciate the conversation and company of such great ladies!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Great photo! Love the vein in my forehead and bra showing. I'm a mess.

Keep us posted on how that baby is cooking!

Aud

Lainey Wright said...

this pic is awesome! and it was great to finally meet you, despite Beth's best efforts to keep us apart;)