About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Today would be a good day...

...to clean the house
...to dust everything, since we don't have AC it is d-u-s-t-y
...to write my baby shower thank you notes
...to shave my legs
...to watch unlimited TV of What Not to Wear (Olympics has B-ball and I find that boring)
...to take a walk and window shop downtown
...to go swim
...to put stepping pavers in backyard
...to read books with my son
...to lounge and do nothing
...to have a baby.

I know the things I can do on this list and some I can't...but for sure know the one thing that I want to happen! Can you guess?
I just noticed that it was only 4 days ago that I posted how I can wait, no big deal, use the time to relax and enjoy...only problem with that is I feel really guilty about all the things "should" do or "could" do and not focusing on the relaxing part and enjoying part of this "down" time and KNOWING FULL WELL what is just around the corner...sleepless nights, no time of my own, baby, baby, baby... so why am I whining? I want to see him! I want to feel busy doing something! I want, I want, I want! Anyway, there are the ramblings of a very pregnant lady who has survived over 100 degree heat with no AC (thanks L and K for the use of the pool and mom for the nap in her AC'd house) and who is feeling a bit anxious and she realizes that...hmmmm, this baby could totally go to full term! Full term!!!! That was not the plan I had envisioned since the day we found out I was pg.
Today would be a good day for a reality check.

5 comments:

Lainey Wright said...

go paige! -I can't believe you will get to meet him soon! -we got to see our first ultrasound on Friday and boy was that creepy (in a cool way:)...unfortunately I have a looooong time to wait....

good luck relaxing:)

Sarri said...

Oh man! It could be anytime! Really! (That doesn't really help, does it?)

We're thinking of you!!!

To pass the time, you should read this blog site- you'll laugh that baby right out:

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Audrey said...

I vote for the What Not to Wear marathon.

Am deep into the In Her Shoes book. Great read so far.

Thank god the hellish heat is behind us.

Aud

Anna Gradek said...

Like I've already said...tomorrow would be a GREAT day to have him!

Ty and Molly said...

Paige - Feeling your pain...still no freaking baby. Start to loose my "happy" attitude about this past the due date stuff.