About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Do you want to know?

That I went to the dr. (midwife) today and found out I am barely 3 cm, 50% effaced and am still one week from my due date? I have lost another pound of my flesh, yet added 2 cm to my belly? (I am huge!) Do you want to know that I am tired of waiting? Do you want to know that our of the 6 in our birthing class, 4 have give birth (that I know of)? Do you want to know that I am tired of the Olympics...I watch them all the time...with all the time on my hands? Do you want to know that I find blogging a bit therapeutic, so you (the reader) are sucked into this sad blog? Do you know that by the end of this week I will have been to a funeral and subpoenaed to court? Do you also know that I am thankful for my family and friends? (here is the turning point in the sad saga) Do you know that my husband and son are fabulous, helpful and thoughtful? Do you know that every time I call someone they think I am calling to tell them I am going to have the baby...that is a bit cute, I must say! Do you know I might not blog again until this baby is born?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hang in there! Zac will be worth the wait! How frustrating to you though to just be waiting. A funeral and a subphoena in one week? Wow, what a way to close out a summer.

Anna Gradek said...

Do you know that I love you?

Ty and Molly said...

Wanted to check in on you...I hope you are feeling well. We will definately stop by when I get my walking legs back.