Well, this is for Judy, Sarri and Allison...thanks for playing TAG. (I like to pretend it is TAG and not Tag the game...hee hee. I am a dork making a teacher joke on my blog.)
20 years ago...
1988- I am getting ready to start my senior year at Mac High after just returning from Bogota as an exchange student. I didn't want to be in Mac, live in Mac or breath the air in Mac...or the US for that matter. I hated returning to my boring life without boys, dancing, drinking and having way too much fun for my own 16 year-old good. Oh, well...seems like I survived just fine.
Little did I know that in just a few short years I would be changing my major at OSU about 5 times!
10 years ago...
1998- I had been married for two years and living peacefully and wonderfully in Mac. (look up ironic in dictionary and read previous entry) Carlos and I were living out in the country in a great little rental, no child, no worries and loving life as newlyweds for the most part. All I remember is drinking large amounts of wine, relaxing when we wanted, taking road trips to see friends and family and just enjoying life to the fullest. Started my first job as a 4th grade teacher in Salem.
5 years ago...
2003- Carlos and I have a 3 year old, still live in Mac, just within the city limits in our own home. Still loving life, working full time as a teacher and loving being a mom. I think that consumed all my time and I don't remember much.
So far this year...
I have been pregnant and that is all I remember.
Yesterday...
Not sure...see above entry.
Tomorrow...
I plan to work in my classroom to get things ready for my maternity leave.
In the next year...
Our family will expand by one-lovely-little-baby-boy! Not so sure beyond that...time will tell.

4 comments:
Nice trip down memory lane. I didn't realize I had a setting off for my readers leaving comments. Try now and see if you can.
Oh, sweet irony!
Fun reading about you!
I really need to participate! Maybe tonight. I love that you are an international girl at heart...so am I.
Um, hello! Where was I in your life? Oh yeah, I forgot...you didn't remember me during those times...
Post a Comment