Fourth of July, 2009
Zachary Robert Lomas
I have been blogging for just over a year now. It was been a great way to remember thoughts, share pictures, read and see what others are doing and for me a bit of therapy. All in all, I have really enjoyed blogging. I think sometimes my family is a bit tired of it. Tired of posing for a blog picture, seeing or hearing about a candid photo from my blog or being quoted in my blog. To all of this I say...thanks and chill out. I look forward to someday having some sort of blogbook published. It would be a bit family diary/scrapbook from the millennium. What I have enjoyed this year is reading post from just last year. I am now blogging about events again or I could even now say annually (baseball, swimming, holidays, summer events). Last year at this time I was pregnant with Zac. So hard to remember exactly how I was feeling, but I can return to a blog post and read my thoughts and comments and remember. Would all those memories have been captured without blogging? I want to think the pictures would be saved on the computer, burned to a disk and stored in a drawer...waiting to be sorted, printed and put into an album someday(there are a ton already with that fate). That makes my time at the computer downloading, uploading, making collages and typing my thoughts all worth the while. I love that family and friends leave comments and others just stop by (lurk/stalk). Here is to another year of my online family diary. Enjoy!


2 comments:
We have enjoyed seeing Zac in his first year too. And all the Lomas happenings. I need to get back to my blogging. I have so many things I've wanted to blog about, but just need to take the time to get caught up sometime now.
It's been fun watching Zac grow the past year! He's such a little sweetie! Hope you are having a great summer!
Post a Comment