About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Awwwww Summer


My hubby!


My Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeestor!

What have we been doing this week? Well, we have spent a lot of time at Cousin Taylor and Cousin Cole's fabulous pool until it was over 100 and Zac was in full melt down. We have been reading books, playing chase with Zac around the house, watching movies, cleaning the house and keeping it clean (wow I know), taking naps, talking on the phone, computer time, DS time, playing cards, tickle fights, raspberry fights (Zac loves to give them), sleeping in and staying up late. I do love summer! We all do around here. It is so relaxing and there is no time schedule. Will this go on forever...nope. But as much as I enjoy these days I do enjoy the routine of school. But I will enjoy the time with my boys now...my uninterrupted time to do whatever we please.

2 comments:

Allison said...

You and Judy both wrote a post today with the same exact title! I love it! Sounds like you have been having a perfect summer!!

Anna Gradek said...

I will have MANY pictures of me doing this same thing while I'm in Mexico! I heart summer sooo much! But the routine of school is nice too!