About Me
- Paige Lomas
- McMinnville, Oregon
- Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Da' Boys
When I asked CJ to take our laundry basket back to our room...I didn't know that he was taking along a stow-away too! I have said it before and I think this picture proves it again, CJ is a great big brother. He loves to hold Zac, play with him, chase him and even lets him into his room (on occasion and with supervision). I love my boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He was really good with him this morning. Even after Zac bit him in the forehead.
Post a Comment