About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Friday, July 3, 2009

First Splash

The sun is out, the air is hot and Zac needed his first dip in a friend's pool. So, we went to Gracie's pool and dipped our toes and splashed and drank some pool water (oops) and then went inside for some quality fun out of the sun with the AC! Thanks Amy for such a fun afternoon.


Amy is telling Gracie something very important...you can tell by the look on Zac's face. He looks so old!

CJ saw this picture and said, "I have this wet sock and I am not afraid to use it!"

Amy and Gracie!

Pool toys? What are those when I have this wet sock of Gracie's...way more fun!
After a long day (OK, maybe an hour) in the pool we came in for some cool air and food. There were some other pictures that captured Zac and Gracie playing, but I love profile shots of my baby and when CJ saw this picture he said, "He looks like MLK." What does that mean?

1 comment:

Anna Gradek said...

Maybe its like when you said Carlos looks like Tramaine from the back...when he was wearing all of Tramaine's clothes! Funny CJ