About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Auntie Anna is the Best

We all love when Auntie Anna comes over and wants to bake some cookies. She always has her sweet tooth and ours in mind...and none of us seem to mind the jar full of cookies when she is done. I love that she and CJ get really involved: they measure, chat, talk through the recipe and lick all the appropriate spoons and mixing paddles. Sometimes they make just plain old chocolate chip...but this time it was peanut-butter cookies with chocolate chips!
Auntie Anna is the best! We love ya!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna Gradek said...

Those were some dang good cookies!