About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tangleboxing 2009


Here they are again, Tangleboxing around the county. They all got along, they all were nice and they all had a blast together. They also loved being around Zac and taking turns watching/playing/holding him. They love to make him laugh! Taylor loves to take care of Zac...she feeds him, changes all kinds of diapers and is always holding him on her hip like a pro! Cole likes to make him laugh...as loud as he can. He is forever calling out "Zac! Zac!" And of course CJ willingly takes a bit of a backseat and lets his cousins play with his brother. I love it because CJ and I can talk and hang out. Cousins are the best!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna Gradek said...

What a great photographer! She should be a professional!