About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Champions!

Posted by Picasa
It was a great baseball season. Full of wins and just a few losses. We had a great team of coaches...Carlos and Steve did a great job as 1st and 3rd base coaches for every game. All the boys played hard and improved on their skills. CJ's best game he went 3 for 4, had a few RBI's and at the end of the game, while in the dugout and fellow teammate was horsing around and swung a bat right into CJ's eye! He had quite the shiner for about a week. He was a tough cookie though! He also has done a great job at shortstop. His head is in the game and has a good arm to get the ball to 1st. I am so proud of him! His great buddy Stevie is a fabulous catcher. He faithfully puts on his gear and also keeps his head in the game. He is so fearless behind the plate! His other great buddy Josh consistently pitches for the team. It is a high-pressure position but one he does really well. Josh had a few homers this season! Way to go boys!
The championship game was well played and well coached. I am so proud of all these boys! They have worked so hard and after last year's second place it felt good for them to win this season. (Check out how much CJ has grown this year! Wow!)

1 comment:

Allison said...

#1: Do I keep my promises or what?
#2: How did I miss the bat and the black eye story??
#3: The pictures are so fun! I will definitely be linking to this post when I finally write my baseball game entry!