About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mimi's Magical Garden


Baby Zac getting ride around the garden with the cousins...in the garden cart!

Taylor and Zac...having fun!

All the cousins. (I am not sure what Cole is yelling at)

4 comments:

Tara said...

He is so cute, Paige! I'll bet he has super soft skin, just like his brother did too. What a snuggle bunny!

The Fast Family said...

Love it! Tell Mimi to come make my garden magical! (That's not supposed to sound naughty but for some reason it sounds wrong. Sorry.)

Anna Gradek said...

Amy's comment sounds kinda gross...but makes me giggle. Ummm, can you hurry up and post already? I'm so winning this # of posts this summer challenge!

Anna Gradek said...

I meant "the" # of posts this summer challenge...and Allison can play too. But as long as for every post we do she has to do 2! Right Allison?