About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yard of the Month


(The date is June 3rd. My camera won't show the date like I want. Argh!)



Not mine, but my mom's. I am so thrilled for her. Really. She has a beautiful, magical garden/yard and spends almost every waking moment in her yard, planning something for her yard and I am sure she even dreams about her garden. All the grand kids love it year-round. There is always something to do...Cole and CJ always pick pine cones off the shed in the spring, Carlos and I help with bark dust, Carlos can be found picking raspberries in the summer and we all have enjoyed the yummy garden harvest! She has a green thumb that did NOT get handed down to her daughter. With that said, I did have a goal (about two years ago) to have our front yard be "Yard of the Month" but...being pregnant then having a new born...well, I am not getting there as fast as I should plus I really don't love-it, like-it like my mom does. That might be a small hurdle if I want to reach my goal. Ha! So, here is to my mom's yard, it is beautiful and she so deserves the award!

No comments: