About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Zac!






Here are some pictures of my baby boy! I do love him so much! In fact, he has been sleeping for the past hour in my arms and I just put him in his co-sleeper so I could eat, blog and do stuff...I really just want to go pick him up and continue to hold him!

The pictures are of:

-my mom (Mimi) holding him just under an hour old!

-CJ holding him, he HAD to be the 3rd to hold him! I love the smile on his face.

-Melissa...who has been through this whole pg with me...at work and play!

-my nephew Cole, showing Zac how to pose with glasses!

-my niece Taylor, who is more than excited to babysit at a moment's notice!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a sweet bundle! Bet they all love getting to know this new member of the family. Hope you are feeling well and getting LOTS of rest.

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Darling photos! I really like the one of Z-Bob and his big brother. Cute, Cute, Cute!

Anna Gradek said...

I see his favorite auntie is not pictured. Oh well, maybe next time! Cute pics...still waiting to see the ones that Heather took! Any time now???