



This past week there has been some fairly large milestones for Zac, well for all of us. First of all, he had his first bath...actually it was in the bathroom sink and highly supervised by big brother. Zac loved the water, not a peep or pee or poop for that matter. He did a great job and smelled oh-so-good afterwards. Gotta love that baby shampoo smell!
Next we had our first voyage out in the BOB stroller. If you have not seen or heard of a BOB stroller then go to REI and click on Kids then strollers. (Sorry, but I am not technically savvy enough to make the link for you.) Auntie Anna and I walked with Zac in the stroller and big brother riding along on his bike! We all loved that we were outside...me especially! Two weeks post-partum and I am feeling great! It was a short walk and not too strenuous mind you. But here are some pictures to mark the special occasion.
Finally we had a quick visit to baby Gracie's house. The funny thing is that whatever baby Gracie was doing...Zac had to follow in her footsteps. She ate, Zac got hungry and had to eat...she pooped, Zac had to too...and she had to get down to her onsie...well, so did he! Notice the legs! They were too cute together! Lifelong friends!

2 comments:
I love how proud CJ looks in many of the pictures. Until Molly was born, I really underestimated just how powerful their (G and M's) sibling relationship would be. Wow, I love it. Looks like it will be just as special with your boys. And all those baby pics are too cute!!! Who does Baby Gracie belong to? It's so fun having babies the same age. I hope that my G and Sarri's G will ALWAYS be best friends like they are today!!!
He is soooooo cute! I swear I'm seeing more CJ in him now that he's more awake. Love all the pictures you posted. See, that's the benefit of spacing your kids out--the youngest will actually have baby pictures!
Say a prayer for our friend Linda who just delivered her baby girl last night at 27 weeks. Linda is 46 and has stage II breast cancer. So much hangs in the balance right now...
Aud
Post a Comment