About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

CJ and Zac


In just the last two weeks CJ has met his baby brother for the first time, slept through some crying (from Zac and mom), been a fabulous help around the house and completed his first week of 3rd grade! CJ is such a great kid and I could not be more proud. He loves 3rd grade and even spoke in Spanish with the teacher the first week of school! I asked him what he liked about 3rd grade and he told me, "everything mom". He did tell me that is was a little different knowing that I was not in the building teaching, but he got used to it. I love that he is such a sweet and caring brother, smart and curious 8 year old and such a big helper to our family. Here is to many more weeks, months and years of these two boys loving on each other!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like everyone is doing well. Love all the pics!

Sarri said...

So, so sweet. My kids' relationships with each other never fail to amaze me!