About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family and Friends with Zac

I love all of these pictures with family and friends with our baby Zac. And of course, our first family of four photo! The pictures of CJ and Zac is now what you can expect when you visit our home, CJ holding Zac and just hanging out. He is the best big brother!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow! Who are those super kids on the picture on the middle right? They are so cute they should be models. And make their mom a kajillion dollars.