About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pinchers Up...and Down


This is how we roll around here on Sunday afternoons. In case you are wondering...I don't feel guilty about this being possibly the last day we have 80 degree weather for the next 6 months and we are all inside...it feels good to just let them relax and not have to do anything or feel guilty. Really.

3 comments:

Ty and Molly said...

Amen sister! We are doing the exact same thing...the only reason I knew it was 80 was because it was on the news. HA

Anna Gradek said...

I got some sun today in hopes of getting rid of my arm zit a wee bit faster. And so I could not have pastey white legs on my birthday!!! That can be u now. Ha ha ha!

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

oh...precious photo! I love these kinds of shots.