
Sept. 25th marks the one month anniversary of my baby boy! He has grown so much in just one month, it is truly amazing. I had to snap this picture of him sleeping since when he is awake we are usually nursing, changing a diaper or I am busy running around the house while he is enjoying his alone time (no guilty feelings here...yeah, right!) Anyway I am thinking how quickly Nov. 3rd is going to come and how I am not quite ready to give up all the time I get to spend with him.
In one month:
-we have had many visitors: family and friends are always welcome to give and get hugs!
-my baby boy has smiled at me so many times and I can't wait for him to smile at me for "reals"
-I totally love the way he looks at me while he is nursing...those eyes! How am I ever going to capture them on my camera?
-he sleeps at the most 3 hours at a time, mostly just 2...we are clearly sleep deprived!
-we have changed more poopy diapers than I ever care to remember (can't think about the landfill, can't think about the landfill....)
-love how he loves his mobile above his changing table and now watches the little animals go around
-love how his big brother's voice calms him down
-love how he looks in every cute outfit we put him in
-love how he is more awake and aware of the world around him...at the same time saddened by his departure from newborn into infant stage
-love how my mom and sister stop by or call everyday to get their z fix
-love how big brother holds him, loves him and helps out so much!
I could go on, but this blog would be a novel! Here we go into month 2...what is next?
In one month:
-we have had many visitors: family and friends are always welcome to give and get hugs!
-my baby boy has smiled at me so many times and I can't wait for him to smile at me for "reals"
-I totally love the way he looks at me while he is nursing...those eyes! How am I ever going to capture them on my camera?
-he sleeps at the most 3 hours at a time, mostly just 2...we are clearly sleep deprived!
-we have changed more poopy diapers than I ever care to remember (can't think about the landfill, can't think about the landfill....)
-love how he loves his mobile above his changing table and now watches the little animals go around
-love how his big brother's voice calms him down
-love how he looks in every cute outfit we put him in
-love how he is more awake and aware of the world around him...at the same time saddened by his departure from newborn into infant stage
-love how my mom and sister stop by or call everyday to get their z fix
-love how big brother holds him, loves him and helps out so much!
I could go on, but this blog would be a novel! Here we go into month 2...what is next?

4 comments:
Holy moly! Where did that month go? It's fun though when those babes start to actually fill out their cute little outfits. He is adorable, btw!
ohhh...the I love the sleeping/stretch position. Total cuteness. Savor every minute my friend. I am diggin' his cute ZBob outfit...hint hint!
MUST.STOP.BY.TO.SAY.HI.AND.GET.BABY.FIX.
What's next? EYELASHES and EYE COLOR of course!
Silly sister...how quickly you forget when you are lacking so much sleep!
Such a sweet picture! I am sad that the newborn phase is almost over...but Maya is starting to sleep for longer stretches at night so that is a plus.
Post a Comment