About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Using a Straw

That's right folks...Zac used a straw for the first time today.  Is this blog-worthy news?  Not sure.  But in light of my recent break-up with Facebook I had no other outlet for such a breaking news release.  So here I am blogging about my little guy using a straw for the first time.  I think it is pretty cool.  It does make life simplier on many levels.  When going out to a restaurant he can now drink from a straw rather than me hopefully remembering his sippy cup and if not then he is stuck with me helping him drink from a glass and getting his shirt soaked every  time.  So this could be a great adventure for him.  Time will tell.

A huge big thanks to Kari who took the time to teach Zac.  They had a great time.  Thanks!

No comments: