About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

More time or is is just different time?

So, since the deactivation I have been busy.  I do have more time to do more things.  Are these things better than roaming Facebook and reconnecting with people from my past?  Not sure.  But I do know this...as I tell people that I no longer have a FB account I am getting some of the same responses.  Here are the top responses:
#1.  "Why?"  (I then tell them and they still don't get it and think I am crazy)
#2.  "Really?  I have been thinking of doing that too." (Then we have a conversation about how to d it and how FB really does not want you to leave and how creepy that is)
All in all a week has gone by and I am doing fun fine.  I do think about my former love and how much fun we used to have and I also think about all the useless information I used to gather daily and then quickly forget.  Which brings me to another top response, #3.  "Why delete it?  I just go on there to see what people are doing.  I never post."  Well, that is just creepy too.  I have thought about some of the people that can no longer contact me easily but I am not too worried.  Our paths will cross again.  It is a small world.  I don't think I need FB to bridge that gap for me.  So here I am off on week two of FB freedom.  We will see how it goes. 

1 comment:

Anna Gradek said...

Now, you're spending more time on your BLOG BLOGGING about not having a facebook than you did on facebook. Hmmm...