It was a bit like going to the spa.I have been thinking about things for awhile and after sloughing and scrubbing out the not-needed part in my life I am back to the basics. I start this post just 50 minutes after deactivating my FB account permanately and revamping and renaming this blog of mine. It feels like having newly painted toes and a clean shiny face from going to the spa. My pores are cleansed and I smell great! Although this change did not hit my pocketbook it might hit other parts of my life. Time will tell. I do know that after a fabulous trip to the spa it is a bit harsh reentering the world when first stepping out into the bright sunlight. I expect the same during this transition. But ohhhh, I am so excited.
About Me
- Paige Lomas
- McMinnville, Oregon
- Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
50 minutes and revitalized
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the name change for your blog. Thanks for the visit to mine. All the best!
Post a Comment