The mighty hunter has returned without firing a shot. Year after year he tries this hunting thing. And another year has passed with him returning empty handed. Bummer. I do feel for him. He puts so much in and gets little return. Of course I say "little return" because what happens while hunting, well it never leaves the mountain. (Thanks goodness. I sure don't want to know!) This is a culture that I have never been a part and am perfectly content staying on the fringes and watching from afar.
After a week of elk hunting hubby has returned and all is right in the world again. I am not cut out to be a single mom. It is hard work! To all you single moms out there...past, present and future...you have my up most respect. Again my family is here to lend a helping hand with the kids, provide me with some adult conversation and just knowing they are around is a comfort. My aunt Vicki came up to stay with us for four days! Four days of a loving aunt watching my kids, playing games (CJ was overjoyed) and making sure they were safe and happy while I worked and their daddy was away. I am truly blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment