About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Not Quite a Year Ago...

So almost a year ago I had really had "enough".  Enough of the 2D conversations, enough of the faceless conversations, simple one-liners, venting from distant friends and well, I had just had enough of it. 

Now, almost a year later I have decided to get back together with my old flame

The reason is simple on some level and more complex as I think about the reasons.  HA!  Sounds like I am a bit crazy...

I want to see pictures of  my friends and family, and they are not willing or able to send via email (read they don't have time or want to post something twice).

I want to follow some friends' new businesses and what they are doing professionally.

I want to connect with friends and family...get back into the swing of things. 

I am ready. 

Are you Facebook? 

No comments: