About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Guns and Roses...14 Years

This song has been in my head all day! 

I try and feel the sunshine

You bring the rain

You try and hold me down

With your complaints

You cry and moan and complain

You whine an tear

Up to my neck in sorrow

The touch you bring

You just don't step inside to

14 years

So hard to keep my own head...

That's what I say

You know...I've been the beggar...

I've played the thief

I was the dog...they all tried to beat
 But it's been

14 years of silence

It's been

14 years of pain

It's been

14 years that are gone forever

And I'll never have again
 
The song continues to get progressivily worse, Ha!
 
Happy 14th Anniversary Carlos! 
I love you with all my heart! 
Here is to another 14 years...and then another 14 years and then another...

No comments: