About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CJ's Strengths

I asked my 10 year-old what he thought his strengths were and this is what he said...

1.  I am friendly
2. I am happy (almost all the time)
3. I love reading
4. Hanging out with my family (it is one of the things I like about myself is that I like hanging out with my family)
5. I like having fun (that is a strength)
6. I am athletic, but I can be lazy at the same time
7. I love pets, they are so soft and squishy

I love his optimism, rose-colored glass-outlook on life and how he is well, just happy!  #7 makes me laugh out loud...he does love pets, I just didn't know that is why he loves them so much! 

No comments: