About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

OSU..the early years

Paige, Justin, Misha and Jeff
ParkWest 1991-1992

The fall of 1990 I started college at OSU in Corvallis with a roomie I had never met, but who would become one of my life-long friends. Misha and I were friends from the first minute we stepped into our tiny dorm in Poling Hall room 42o. That was a year of many valleys and peaks and a year that wouldn't have been nearly as fun without the Misha-miester. The details of that year are not blog-worthy (total lie, but if you think I am going to give any details on my family blog...not a chance!) Our second year of college we moved out of the dorm and into an apartment (townhouse to be exact) with two boys, Justin and Jeff...and here we are (almost) 20 years later!

Jeff and fellow Poling Hall alum Audrey put together a small gathering at the Kennady School, a McMenamin's Pub in Portland. It was a quick 5 hours of laughs, "hey remember when you...", looking at some really bad pictures of all of us, more laughs (mostly Justin's really loud laugh; gotta love it), poking fun at Jeff and remembering how we were all so young and and so dumb...with no boundries. Glad we have grown up a bit since those days!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: