About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Elmo!

Check out who is wearing some new underwear! There were a few accidents on the floor, some changes of clothing more than once...but we are at it for as long as he can stand it AND the weather is warm enough for him to wander around sans diaper and pants. 

It must be noted that I said to Zac..."hey, get up on the chair so mommy can take a picture of you in your new Elmo underwear (I might have said undies)", and then he put his buns out to show me Elmo on his backside (too cute) and then I said, "turn and look at mommy"...this is the poser shot I got!  Not sure where he gets it! (disregard the date on the picture; camera is all messed up)

No comments: