About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Last Day of Summer

CJ and Cole
Taylor and Zac
Taylor and Cole walked over for a quick visit today. The cousins have not been together for quite awhile and it was great to hear their laughter and hellos coming down the street as they neared our house. Cole and Taylor immediately got all over Zac "he is so big", "we missed him", "he is so cute" while CJ and I got the "hi", not even a "how are you?" so typical and so cute. I love how they love and spoil the youngest cousin. Carlos took them all for a walk downtown for some pizza then it was boardgames, card games, wii and riding bikes. Taylor is the BEST sitter! Zac just loves all the attention and she loves giving it to him. They are a good match for each other. She even changes diapers and feeds him. We did do a little change of clothes for this pictures (1st b-day Nike outfit from Auntie Anna we had to use for the photo shoot)! Today was fun, low-key and relaxing around the house with all the kids. I loved hearing their laughter, conversations and overall excitement in being around each other. School will start in a week and I am sure that with soccer schedules, homework, new/old friends and Fall craziness it will be a bit before we are all together again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarri said...

Summer has gone so quickly! Glad you've enjoyed it though! See ya soon!