About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Monday, August 24, 2009

747 Landing

Posted by Picasa
It was a beautiful day in Mac! I took CJ, Stevie, Xander, Zac and Cousin Brian out to see the 747 land at our small airport. As you can tell you can see some others who wanted to see the landing as well. Evergreen Aviation is going to use one of their planes to make a waterpark...with an aviation theme of course. It was fun to watch it start to land, circle around and then really land. It seemed to just fly right by us and then land on such a small runway. Big excitement in our little town.

No comments: