About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Monday, August 3, 2009

MHS 20th Class Reunion





Twenty years ago I graduated from McMinnville High School. It was a proud moment for me and my family. I knew it was important to finish school and graduate. Now as a 2nd grade teacher (and 20 years later) I fully understand how important graduating is and how it impacts a life. Those friendships forged through those four years are important to who I am today...further back into jr high those experience and events shaped my life and further back...yes I am still friends with people from elementary school. Those friends know not only me but my family, the history and some of the stories from "back in the day" are truly priceless. I am glad I graduated from high school and that our high school was small enough for us to remember classmates names and know many of their families. Some friendships are stronger than others, some are more frequently visited and some have been part of our social circle regularly for the past 20 years. All in all it has been a great 20 years and I look forward to meeting with them again in another 10 years.
Go Bears!

1 comment:

Anna Gradek said...

I like these pictures much better than some of the others posted on FB! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!