One year ago today you came into our lives. We got to see your face, toes, hands, feet, eyes and all the other fabulous parts of you for the first time. It seems just like yesterday. For reals! You have grown in our hearts, brought so much joy to our family and become more and more your own little person. You came into this world quickly, with little fuss and so ready for everything. I am amazed by you so much everyday. I watched you smile for the first time, hold your head up for the first time, look at me for the first time, roll over, crawl, talk, communicate, laugh, your first steps and a zillion other firsts this first year of your life. You are fun, sweet, kind and so loving. I love how you love your big brother. You have a special look for him and a very personal smile and laugh just for him. Your brotherly bond is so strong and full of love. It is amazing and so cool. I love watching you two play and laugh around the house. This summer has been great. My baby boy...you have grown so much this year. I love you, love you. Bunches and bits.
Here you are getting and giving your first kiss...on your first birthday!

1 comment:
Happy happy birthday to sweet Zac! Sorry we missed it- we were out of town! That year sure flew.
Post a Comment