About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sunday Afternoon


The Ryan Family, Eitzen Family and the Lomas Family all got together for a bit of food, fun and frolic in the Fall weather...(sorry, couldn't help it!) We ate some great food and chatted and laughed and watched the kids play. I think the first highlight of the afternoon was watching Carlos, Steve and John play a bit of the Rockband (see center picture of the rockers) Later it was a friendly game of football between the dads and boys. Miraculously not one single injury, no crying and no arguing. It was fun to watch and see them have so much fun. Hopefully next year we can do it all over again! Fun times!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: