Whew! This week has just flown by. How about you all? Crazy around here. I am crossing my fingers, doing a keep-the-sick-away dance and anything else I can do to NOT get any sickness in our house. I know it will come, but I am not ready for anything prior to the end of November...anything before that might just put me over the edge.
We have officially started soccer season. CJ now plays on the big field with 4th, 5th and 6th graders. (I will see my first game tomorrow) He likes it and come home from practice really, really tired. He has settled well into the first weeks of 4th grade and loves, loves his teacher. She is a friend of mine who has been over to our house many times so he knows her personally and now as a teacher. She has high expectations and is a really caring person. It is going to be a great year for him. He also has gotten soooooo tall. He is filling out and of course has this attitude that is most unpleasant. But...it can be/will be NOT happening too much longer. Let's just say some consequences have been put in place.
Carlos has been working as a handyman here and there for friends and family. It has been a relief these past few weeks. He is so good with household projects and working for people. I feel so blessed to have a handy-guy!
And of course my baby Zac...he is such a fun kid! He laughs, runs, plays peek-a-boo, chases, "talks", his attitude is cute (most times), past the baby food, might start giving up the bottle soon, takes "swim" lessons with Carlos or I on Mondays and Wednesday and is into everything we leave out, in his reach or near him. He can destroy our house in about 5 minutes.
So, now you know why we are so busy, why I have not called or made lunch plans with you! I have been so busy at work that when I am home I just want to be home, in my own space with my kids. (Hopefully some soccer pictures soon and swim ones too...hopefully)

No comments:
Post a Comment