After watching the police dog do a demo on attacking...I was not too sure about CJ going in for hello and pet the dog!
Jakie and CJ getting quite the show and tell from the firefighter. Way cool!
We went to the fair and had a marvelous time! I am not sure if that is from a movie or not, but it sure sounds familiar. It was a gorgeous day in old Mac, sun shining, no clouds and a blue sky. CJ, Zac and I headed to Discovery Meadows for the City Fair. Firetrucks, police vehicles, water/light booth with free water bottles, hot air balloon rides, free hot dogs and ice cream, recycling news and electricity demonstrations and much, much more! Way to go city of McMinnville.

1 comment:
Fun to see you there! I would have loved for it to be about ten degrees cooler--I guess that's why I'm an Oregon girl!!
Post a Comment