About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

What a busy, fun day! My aunt came up again am for a visit and we walked downtown to window shop and get out and about. We left before the downtown merchants put on their Halloween celebration so we missed about 1,000 kids waiting in really long lines for candy. Whew! My little Tigger was so cute! He also knew he was cute. I am not even kidding. First of all he let me hold his hand for about two blocks (small miracle) then he would catch his eye in a window, run towards it and growl. It was so stinking cute! We were totally cracking up. Of course everyone who did see him in costume let him know he was adorable, cute and so sweet. I am sure he understood every word too! CJ was Anikan Skywalker (aka Darth Vader before he turned to the dark side) which is pretty sweet since last year he went as Obi-Wan. (used the same costume two years in a row...sweet!) My mom stopped by on her way to a Halloween party...go figure, the 60+ year old has plans on a Saturday night! She went as a cowgirl, Lynda as a witch and Ross as Neo. They were so cool! So, all in all Halloween was fun and exhausting. All had a great time and all my little monsters are home relaxing or snoozing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anna Gradek said...

Glad I could see my nieces and nephews on Halloween via your blog since I didn't get to see them in person! Love the Skywalker outfit, perfect-o!

Sarri said...

Sounds like a fun day! We're exhausted too- I think Halloween should ALWAYS be on the weekend!!