
I went for a walk. Just Zac and I in the stroller. I thought he would take a nap. He had only slept for 30 minutes earlier that morning and with a nice walk...I thought he would snooze for a few hours. It did not work at all! In fact he was wide-awake, laughing, smiling and talking the whole time. The only thing I can think of is that he too thought it was too beautiful to sleep and waste the day away. I thought the last bright sunny days were over but then...OR weather makes a turn for the better (again). I can't remember the last time I took pictures of nature, but it was such a gorgeous day I felt the need to stop, look up and snap a few of the colorful leaves against this blue sky. I do love trees! My camera and lack of photography skills do not do justice to the spectacular, vibrant colors, but you can get the idea. There was not a cloud in the sky! Gorgeous.


2 comments:
Those pictures make me wish I had a nice camera to take pictures like that.
Pretty pics. I just love fall colors here--one of many reasons that I'll never leave the NW.
Post a Comment