My seeeeeeeeeeeeestor, the best auntie to my kids, a great sister-in-law to my hubby and a wonderful human being to boot! She is so much the ying to my yang and the tall to my short. She makes me laugh, lets me vent (at any hour...day or night), always returns my calls and loves me unconditionally. She is clever and witty. We have our own secret language filled with private jokes and "remember whens". She loves board games, cards and games. She is competitive on and off the many courts she plays and coaches on (tennis and VB). She is smart and understands the educational field. I love that she lives near me so I can smother her with love, laughs, my kids, my life and my questions. HA! She is 30 years old! I can't believe it. There is nothing like a sister. We get each other. We get each other through the thick and thin. I love how our sister roles have changed and evolved over the years...it is nice and comforting. Warm and fuzzy. Sweet. Happy Birthday Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeestor! I love ya!

1 comment:
OMG That hat was huge. Thanks Seeeestor! I love you too!
Post a Comment