About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy 25th Andrea!





An impromptu gathering of friends and some new faces with great food and good drinks...all to celebrate Andrea's birthday! Kame is a great place to eat, hang out and enjoy some delicious Japanese cuisine.

2 comments:

Anna Gradek said...

Too bad most of the things they list in that article are no longer offered.

Michelle said...

Haven't eaten at Kame in ages. Looks/sounds good. Is that Jack Forde in that picture? I see him over at Newby now and then picking up his granddaughter from kinder.