About Me
- Paige Lomas
- McMinnville, Oregon
- Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Is This a Made-Up Job?
So last week I poured wine for my friends Rich and Robin, who own Viento Wines, at SIP. I had a great time talking with friends who stopped by the booth, chatting with people who I didn't know and pouring some yummy wine. Rich's two boys helped out here and there and they are always fun to work with and catch up with, since we really only get to catch up about once a year. Anyway towards the end of the night we needed to do some inventory of the wine bottles we used to pour. Since I was still talking, chatting and not really wanting to count all the bottles, I asked their youngest if he could start counting the bottles for the inventory. He started in and about 20 seconds later he turns and ask me, "Is this a made-up job?" Apparently he has had a bad experience with doing made-up jobs in he past and most importantly...do I come off as giving out made-up jobs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment