About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Busy? I am not the only one!

After checking some of my friends' blogs I realized that I am not the only one not blogging on a consistent basis this time of year. We are all busy, busy, busy. Whew.

CJ is so busy with 3rd grade, soccer just started, homework, reading (a ton) and keeping up with his regular activities that make him grow up. I am constantly amazed how big he is, how tall he is and how much of my little boy is turning into a young tween. OK, he is only 8 (soon to be 9) but sometimes he just seems sooooo incredible old. I bet it has something to do with my baby Zac. Who, by the way is 6 months old. He is 27 inches long, 16.5 lbs and does tons of new tricks. He can sit up, roll all over the place, grab and give kisses. He is eating well, sleeping well and continues to be a very happy and loving baby boy. To celebrate his 6 months of life I asked my friend Sarri to come over and take some pictures of Zac and CJ. So, stay tuned (if you are not too busy) for some great pictures coming soon. If you can't wait that long, check out Sarri's blog for some pictures of my boys. She did a great job! Thanks Sarri.

So, it is now very late at night. Again I am up late listening to the dishwasher, dryer and the occasional snores and moves from my boys. I will try hard to blog more...to remember the smaller, regular things in life. My very busy life.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I love, love, love the pictures. I can't believe how big he is getting. I'm looking forward to catching up with you. Oh, I mean watching our boys play soccer, of course.

Michelle said...

I saw the pictures on Sarri's blog and they are adorable. What a cutie! I can't believe he is 6 months already either. And as for CJ, about 9 is when the growth train starts rolling down the track at an insanely high rate of speed. Enter middle school, and they go flying off the track! :)