About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chess Anyone?


I think CJ is a little annoyed with something...just not sure what.

Cole, Stevie and CJ...best buddies!

The look on Cole's face totally cracks me up! I think he is thinking...seriously?
CJ was in another chess tournament today. The cool thing this time around is that his cousin Cole and best buddy Stevie attended the same tournament. CJ got to hang all day with buddies and his Dad. They had a great day.

2 comments:

CB said...

Hey, Paige, not sure if you noticed, but your camera seems to have been affected by the daylight saving time change too...you know, the special camera-year-saving change... BTW, it took me nearly 30 minutes to remember HOW to change the time on my watch! And I just noticed one clock that I missed. Seriously. Love that time change.

Sarri said...

So cool that they are all doing chess! Love that concentration!