About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Back to Our Regular Routine...for a week


Zac all tuckered out after a long walk. It was his third (cat) nap of the day. Strolling is such hard work!

Gracie all tuckered out in the new backpack. She is wearing Zac's hat.

Amy and Gracie...walking and shopping again! So fun.

Amy and I took the babes on our oh-so-familiar walk downtown. We also seem to get there the same way and try to come home on a different route. We have fun walking, talking, listening to out kids, laughing and knowing we will shop, eat and have fun. We are soooo ready for some more sun and warm weather!

No comments: