About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Big Boy Bath



That rubber ducky shoots (sprinkles) water out of its head! We got it for a shower gift and it is really fun. CJ and Zac both love it. Without going back to check the shower thank yous I am not sure who got it for us...but thanks!

Big brother helping and smiling.

My baby!
Zac took his first bath in the regular bathtub the other night. The date on the pictures is correct, just read it as April 2nd. We did the bathroom sink when he was just a few days old, then moved into the plastic tub you use in the kitchen sink then we moved onto us showering with him (btw, much easier for us but not as fun for him). This bathtub routine is really fun for all of us. I know I will most likely get really tired of it and hate that I get soaking wet each time, but for now it is great. Zac loves to splash about, flip and turn around, try to stand, giggles, gulps waters and loves everything there is about a bath. CJ is a great help. You know when you forget the washcloth but can't leave the baby alone? The phone rings and you are soaking wet? You want to stand upright for just a minute? Well, CJ is totally fabulous at watching his baby brother for a few minutes while all of the above are happening. They also like to giggle and play with each other while Zac is getting his bath. I tell ya, those boys of mine! I do love them!!

1 comment:

Anna Gradek said...

Way to go using the PG pictures. They are very cute!