About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

What to post? What to post?

Life is good.
It is moving forward.
Always does.
I am constantly reminded of how fast life goes when I look back at previous posts. My baby Zac is growing up so fast! He is a full on crawler now! Eating more solid foods and wants everything we have! CJ is his best buddy and CJ is the only one that can get him to laugh...belly-laugh. I do love watching them. Zac has 6 teeth and likes to bite pretty much everything. He now understands these words: Mama, Dada, Brother, Zac, Zachary, Zachary Robert, Zachary Robert Lomas and No. He is a great kid. Sleeps well. Is super cute and well loved.

CJ starts baseball this week and as Allison cheerfully reminded me we go until JULY! Yikes. If the sun would shine a bit more regularly I might be a bit more cheerful. I do like baseball a bit more than soccer. It does run longer, but I think I like it because I understand the game more. (You wouldn't know it by the amount of questions I ask...)

A quick shout-out to my Uncle Joe back in Rockford, Illinois. He emails me that he reads my blog but has yet to comment. Thanks for being a loyal reader (stalker). Love ya!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Ahh yess..baseball. I was just telling Gabe about the "knickers" he was gong to wear. He seemed a bit thrown by that. I will have to bribe him, I suppose. See you at Joe Dancer!

Audrey said...

I'm a stalker, too.

Dude, I'm always on your wavelength, though. :)

Aud