About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Zac and CJ


OK, so he only slept for about 5 minutes (at best) but he is sleeping on Jakie's big boy bed! It was really too cute. We were over at the Ryan's house (our great friends and god-parents to CJ) for a kick off to spring/summer BBQ (that is what it was in my mind anyway). The weather was perfect for some yummy BBQ and eating on the back porch with kids running around.
I should also mention here that Zac now has 6 teeth! Yes six! The fourth one finally popped through today on the top and the two on the bottom are still growing strong. Funny story...he was eating something just the other day and started to choke (not really choke, but cough-choke) and I went to go sweep in mouth with my finger and the only thing I could think of was how bad it was going to hurt if he bit me! He (obviously) survived and all is well. We also are brushing his teeth every so often. When I say brushing I mean putting a plastic sheath (for lack of a better word) over our finger with some baby toothpaste and rubbing his gums and teeth for about 20 seconds...or until he bites us! How can he be so strong?
What else is he doing now? Pulling himself up on EVERYTHING! The tops of tables are not safe, anything that is not nailed down is not safe and if he is not getting in the stand up position quickly enough...he lets us know! He is also talking up a storm. Talking is more like babbling. CJ is convinced Zac has said his name. Too cute. They do continue to have fun together.
We are at the tail end of the soccer season and baseball is just around the corner. Guess I should get some pictures of CJ playing soccer before I post baseball pictures!? Yikes! Well, to get the pictures that would require me actually going to a game. Zac and I are usually staying home unless it is a warm, sunny day. (Confessions from a fair-weather soccer mom) I know there are more of you out there!

No comments: