About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer Fun?

We have been busy.

After school let out we had just a quick weekend then I was off to teach for PSU for a week.  A solid week of teaching, grading papers and not really enjoying the summer.  I am so thankful for my aunt Vicki coming up to nanny for us for the week.  It was nice when I came home from lunch that she was here with the boys and all was safe and good. 

This past week has been a week of relaxing and having fun.  About mid-week I realized that it was July?!  I started freaking out.  It seemed that my summer really had not even started!  We played for a few days, but the weather was not very good.  A few days of chilly, cloudy and rainy days does not get anyone in the mood for summer fun.  However, my house is clean and the laundry is finished. 

We did get out a bit these last few days.  Nice weather and some Tangleboxing means fun for us!  We hit a few parks, walked to the Saturday market and walked downtown for some window shopping.  I am ready for some real summer fun! Maybe that will start with the festivities tomorrow for the 4th?  I hope so!

No comments: