Yep, it has officially started...my summer vacation!
CJ finished off a most fabulous year of 4th grade! We are so proud of him. He is so smart, kind and such a wonderful awesome kid. (OK, I will stop.) But seriously, we are just so proud of him passing and exceeding state tests, learning more and more in Spanish and really getting along with the kids in his class. Way to go CJ!
But alas...no sun here in the PacNW, just overcast and rain, but it will come...and when the sun does arrive I will be ready.
Why you ask?
Because we just bought CJ a trampoline...fun in the sun, jumping and laughing times ahead. I am sure there will be some injury too, but I am not going to think of that now. I am going to think of that this is the last day of school and our first day of summer vacation!
Whoooo-hoooo!

1 comment:
Trampoline?? Holla!
Post a Comment