About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hydrangea

After a few years of pruning out backyard, 25-year old hydrangea too late or too early and not allowing it to bloom...this year...taaaaa-dahhhhh!  We have beautiful, huge, wonderful, pink-purple-blue giant flowers!  I was tempted to just leave them on the plant outside and admire from the window for the next few weeks, but instead I picked a huge bouquet and have them in the house!  Gorgeous!  Zac of course is refusing to leave them alone...putting his ball in the bouquet ("Ball.  Ball.  Ball in the fowrs"), walking by and sniffing them ("Putty.  Putty fowrs, Mama.") and just over all being amazed at the flowers.  I love to see and hear is wonderment. 

No comments: